2013 Holiday Gift Guide for Boys + Girls
I'm so excited to share with you my Holiday Gift Guide for Boys and Girls. Over the last few weeks I have sorted through all of my favorite brands and products to put together your ultimate guide for this holiday season!
1. Teepee Play Tent by B.E. Little You and Me - How cool are these! I can't wait to see Lola & Hudson to play with their new teepee.
2. Little Racecar by flatout Frankie - This car can be easily put together, where your kiddo can play, draw & paint. And then fold it back up flat.
3. Puffy Vest Fire Brick by Appaman - I love this little vest!
4. Puffy Coat Camoflage by Appaman - This camouflage jacket is so cute and warm!
5. Masks + Tails by Opposite of Far - These little masks and tails have been a big hit with Lola & Hudson. We even wore them for our family photos!
6. Je T'aime Pullover by Whistle & Flute - Hudson and I have matching of these cute little pullovers, so cute.
7. Create your own by Hiho Batik - Submit your child's artwork, and have it printed on their own t-shirt, pillow or tote. Love this idea.
8. Superhero Capes by Pip & Bean - What child doesn't want their own superhero cape? These personalized capes will be under our Christmas tree.
9. Little Airplane by flatout Frankie - Help your child build their own plane, where they can play, draw and paint.
10. Monthly Bundles by A Little Bundle - Receive a monthly box full over quality products. Great idea for a new mother!
11. Neck Scarf by NUNUNU alternative baby - NUNUNU makes the COOLEST kids products!
12. Camp Wolf Vest by Camp Wolf - Lola and Hudson have these awesome Camp Wolf Vest made using Pendleton wool. We love our little vests.
13. Starry Skies Tattoos: Wee Gallery from A Little Bundle - Little tattoos for your kids, what a fun stocking stuffer!
14. Little Roar Head by flatout Frankie - Put the head together and place on a broom, let your child run around and have some fun.
15. T-shirt by NUNUNU alternative baby - Love this fun bright t-shirt for your little guy.
1. Carroll Shift Dress by Appaman - Appaman is one of my new favorite kids brands. This dress is adorable!
2. Christmas Tinsel Hair Ties by Emi-Jay - Lola and I use our Emi-Jay hair ties every day. Love the sparkle for the holidays.
3. Little Unicorn Head by flatout Frankie - Help your child build their very own unicorn!
4. Wolf Crewneck by Camp Wolf - Camp Wolf is the coolest new kids brand from Portland, Oregon. Love this little crewneck.
5. Black Velvet Bow Hair Tie by Emi-Jay - This black velvet hair tie is my favorite little hair accessory. So cute!
6. Mr. Fox by Maileg from A Little Bundle - Lola and Hudson would love this little fox. How adorable.
7. Princess Castle by flatout Frankie - Let your child put together their own princess castle. where they can decorate and play. Fold it up flat and take it with you while traveling.
8. Combo Dress by NUNUNU alternative baby - A fun dress for your little girl.
9. Masks + Tails by Opposite of Far - Your child will love the mask and tail to play dress up and use their imagination!
10. Dyed Skirt by NUNUNU alternative baby - This skirt is awesome!
11. Masks + Tails by Opposite of Far - Lola is obsessed with this mask and tail set.
12. Long Down Coat by Appaman - How cute is this long down coat, I would love this for Lola.
13. Princess Capes by Pip & Bean - Personalize your own princess cape for your girl. She will love it for Christmas!
14. Star Tutu Dress by NUNUNU alternative baby - Girls love tutus. How fun is this one with stars!
15. Jumbo Coloured Pencils by flatout Frankie - Great stocking stuffers. As much as we travel in the car, these will definitely be coming with us!
And a few extra treats.....
Camp Wolf is having a Black Friday Sale - 20% off storewide / code "HOLIDAY"
Opposite of Far offering 15% off 11/28-12/02 / code "TURKEYTURKEY"
Mr. Fox by Maileg - photo by Five Sixteen Photography