I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving and had a long relaxing weekend. We saw lots of family, ate too much food, and began decorating the house for Christmas. Can you believe it is only 3 weeks away!?! Last week we talked about my favorite items for Boys + Girls and The Home, to start this Monday off right, here is my Holiday Gift Guide For Her!
1. Hello Blue Champ Sweatshirt by Hello Merch - My favorite cozy sweatshirt for Men, Women and Children!
2. White Confetti Phone case by Minnie & Emma correspondence - I am in love with this cell phone case, so cute. Personalize it with your name or monogram.
3. The Breathless Jean by MiH jeans - Low rise, skinny leg that hits at your ankle. I love this retro black color with a zipper up the back.
4. Gumdrop Beanie by Pistil Designs - Winter is here, how perfect is this little beanie with a pom pom topper. I'm loving the orange!
5. Kilty Suede Moccasin by Minnetonka - Minnetonka moccasins are one of my most favorite items. I wear mine practically daily. This red is perfect.
6. Velvet Victorian jacket by Prairie Underground - I have been a fan of Prairie Underground for quite some time. Such great quality in every piece, I especially love their zipped hooded jackets. Lucky for me, Parts + Labour carries quite the collection.
7. Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal Art by UrbanWalls - I love these wall stickers in triangles, I want to do this! They are easy to put up and take down, and are inexpensive compared to wallpaper.
8. Yoshi Neck Warmer by Pistil Designs - Hand knit with soft acrylic yarn, this neck warmer is absolutely lovely. Hood River based Pistil Designs makes the best winter accessories.
9. Je Taime Pullover by Whistle & Flute - The best lightweight pullover, I absolutely love mine.
10. Color Block Phone case by Minnie & Emma correspondence - How fun is this case for your phone or ipad!
11. Cumulus Jacket by Holden Outerwear - This awesome jacket is extremely durable yet maintains a soft hand feel. Perfect to layer or wear alone. The Cumulus Jacket is on my Christmas list!
12. Arrow leggings by Salt City Emporium - The kids and I love our Salt City Emporium leggings. Such fun prints and extremely soft.