2013 Holiday Gift Guide For Him
1. Puffy Woods Jacket, Signature Collection by Holden Outerwear - Quilted jacket that is waterproof and breathable. What a cool looking jacket!
2. Skeletool CX by Leatherman - This is one sleek multi-tool. Offering a stainless steel blade, pliers, bit driver, pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener. Lightweight, low volume, and the perfect size.
3. The Sprocket by Portland Growler Co. - My go-to gift for the guys in my life. Portland made growler that will seal the carbonation and keep your drink cold for days.
4. Sentry Original Boot by Sorel - Makes the best boots for your man and the whole family. Waterproof, felt lined, and comfortable.
5. Sunglasses by Look/See - The coolest sunglasses out there. Designed in Portland, Or. Be sure to check out the showroom for their optical collection as well.
6. 40 oz. Insulated Hydro Flask by Double Mountain Brewery - For years, Double Mountain has been our go-to spot for the best beer and pizza, if you have not gone, go now. My husband loves his insulated flask. This is the perfect stocking stuffer.
7. A Festive Trio by Secret Aardvark - Habanero, Drunken Jerk, and Drunken Black Bean. We love their habanero sauce so much we buy it buy the case!
8. Spartan Carton 6-Pack by Walnut Studiolo - Reusable leather 6-pack carton. This beauty, is strong, sturdy, and can even survive the Pacific Northwest rain.
9. Cumulus Jacket by Holden Outerwear - This is a perfect jacket for our cold winter days.
10. Bicycle Can Cage by Walnut Studiolo - Light can cage for your bicycle made out of leather. Take your can of soda, juice or beer with you on your ride!
11. Super Tool 300 EOD by Leatherman - The perfect multi-tool for any guy.
12. Sunglasses by Look/See - Obsessed with their entire sunglass collection. High quality, unique, and pretty bad ass.