2013 Holiday Gift Guide for The Home
Earlier this week we talked about my favorite gifts for your little one's, with my Holiday Gift Guide for Boys + Girls. Today, I have a few amazing gifts for the home, for when you need a little something special for your friends and family.
1. Olympic Provisions Royale - A sampler that includes 12 of the best salamis you will ever have!
2. Yarn Bombed Antlers - Made to order. I would love these in our home!
3. Smoked Cola Gumdrops by QUIN Candy - from the best candy shop I have ever been to.
4. Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook - I love my cast iron skillet, I use it weekly. Cannot wait to check out this book.
5. Salty Black Licorice by Jacobsen Salt Co. - licorice with a salty twist, is there anything better?!
6. Holiday Hamper Basket by The Fruit Company - the perfect gift to order your friends and family. Filled with fresh fruits, chocolates, cheese, salami, crackers and more!
7. Snack with Purpose Gift Box by Masala Pop - Coconut Curry with Coconut Chips & Saffron Rose with Oregon Sea Salt or Chai Masala with Oregon Hazelnuts. Best part is, 10% of the proceeds will be donated to the Oregon Chapter of First Book.
8. Sauce Gift Pack by Marshall's Haute Sauce - Habanero Carrot Curry, Serrano Ginger Lemongrass, Red Chili Lime and Smoked Habanero Barbeque. Marshall's Haute Sauce is my go to sauce, it is the best!
9. Hot Chocolate Magic Mix + Vanilla Bean Marshmallows by QUIN Candy - possibly the best stocking stuffer ever.
10. Portland Creamery - Fresh, creamy goat cheese makes up their award winning Oregon Chevre. Absolutely the best Chevre I have every tasted. What a great treat to bring to your holiday party.
11. Northwest Bounty Gift Box by Oregon Growers - Anybody would love this box filled with delicious jams, barbeque sauces, and a selection of Oregon Hazelnuts.
12. French Charcuterie Fete by Olympic Provisions - Includes a trio of pork liver mousse, pork rillettes, and country style pork pistachio pâte with 3 French saucissons, and French dessert salami.
13. Flake Finishing Sea Salt by Jacobsen Salt Co. - Salt harvested from the Oregon Coast. The best finishing salt I have ever used.
14. Trophy Cupcakes and Parties - Seattle's favorite cupcake bakery has gathered all of their great recipes and party secrets in this new book. This would make a lovely gift for that baker in your life.
15. Yarn Bombed Antlers - Hand made and made to order. The perfect accessory for your home.